hydeous: (just lyin back and thinkin of england)
Adam Worth ([personal profile] hydeous) wrote in [community profile] taxonooc2012-02-26 05:23 pm
Entry tags:

drop ;_;

I hate to do this (especially when I have done nothing more than make a poor show of intro-ing), but I need to drop Adam ([personal profile] hydeous), and thus out of Taxon. As of late RL doesn't appear to be leaving me the time or energy to stay active in a wonderful RP community such as this one, and I have no idea when/if that will change.

Apologies go out to everyone, but particularly to his/my castmates and those I never managed to tag back even once. If there is anything you would like to work out concerning Adam's briefest of stays don't hesitate to IM (evangelionnox) or email (abaddonnox@gmail.com) me.

Thank you for the awesome welcome, and just being awesome in general... stay great, Taxon!
dien: (Default)

[personal profile] dien 2012-02-27 11:14 am (UTC)(link)
Sorry to lose you! Thank you for letting us know, and come back sometime if life ever lets up.