whoneedsrules: (∞ then came the rush of the flood)
Katherine Pierce ([personal profile] whoneedsrules) wrote in [community profile] taxonooc2012-02-29 05:13 pm
Entry tags:

drop :c

I'm sorry for doing this, guys, but I have to face the facts and drop Katherine here, and in doing so bow out of Taxon entirely. :( My drive to RP has taken a huge hit lately and I've been struggling to keep Katherine active here for a few months already. As it is, I've done pretty much nothing with her this month, and it's not fair to keep promising I'll get my act together when it's gotten obvious I won't. So, better to rip off the bandaid. Maybe one day when things clear up I may come back, but for now this is farewell. Thank you to everyone I've played with during my time here, this is an incredibly welcoming community and you guys deserve all the best. <3
aintnoconvict: (i've got you)

[personal profile] aintnoconvict 2012-02-29 03:40 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh Ebs, I can't tell you how much you'll be missed. You're a lovely person and we've had some amazing times in-game...and will continue to have them because I shall cling to your plurk forever.

Do not be a stranger, and if the drive comes back we'll be thrilled to have you ♥
a_pretty_fire: (miss edith)

[personal profile] a_pretty_fire 2012-03-02 03:17 pm (UTC)(link)
*climbs on, stalks elsewhere*

Obviously, you and your Katherine will be very missed. Thank you for all the fun times!